LTV8124 GE/10GE PACKET BROKER
Luxar Tech Inc. Luxcope™ series of products address various needs in network visibility. Luxar Tech takes pride in leading the industry in cost-effectiveness and meeting customization needs.
Luxcope™ LTV8124 is a 1GE/10GE packet broker device for copying, filtering, aggregating, and distributing network traffic to enable efficient use of traffic analysis tools.
LTV8124 can receive mirrored traffic from a subset of 1GE/10GE ports, filter the received traffic using ACL rules, load-balance and redistribute the received traffic to another subset of 1GE/10GE ports for processing by traffic analysis tools so that the traffic analysis tools receive interested traffic only. This 1G/10G solution is ideal for branch locations and use at the network edge.
- Protocol Conversion between 1GE and 10 GE networks
- Filtering and load-balance
- Aggregate and distribute network traffic
- Replicate traffic to monitoring tools
- Packet analysis and identification based on demand
- Selective aggregation and distribution of 1GE/10GE traffic
- Flexible filtering (by port,VLAN, MAC, IP, TCP/UDP port, etc.)
- Packet Truncation
- Time stamping
- Port stamping
- Ingress and egress filtering
- Session/flow aware load balancing
- Round robin load balancing
- Configurable hash based load balancing
- Flow replication and port mirroring
- Telnet/SSH/Web GUI
Click the Button to Download The Datasheet